The Purpose:

This blog is to archive my journey through the technological universe! I am embarking on learning the most up-to-date technology for the purpose of using it in my future classroom. As a Master's student in Secondary English Education, I want to know all that I can about technology and maximizing its potential in my classroom. I am sure there will be some bumps in the road, but I am very excited and look forward to sharing with you the technological wisdom I (hopefully) acquire!

23 November 2010

Final Thoughts...

This class and its tools have been so helpful to me. I have a lot of work ahead of me to keep up with all of the changes and advances in technology, but I definitely feel jump-started. I have learned so much!! Most every tool I could really see myself using in my classroom in a variety of ways. My favorites were the video tools and the photo sharing, mostly because I knew the least about those, and now I feel confident in using them. My least favorite was the Excel. I wish we could have had more time on each tool, so that I could really learn the odds and ends of each, but I will just have to do this on my own time. One class can only cover so much!  I also think that a second semester in this course would have been wonderful, and I would happily do the extra work to learn so much helpful material. Something to consider...

No comments:

Post a Comment