The Purpose:

This blog is to archive my journey through the technological universe! I am embarking on learning the most up-to-date technology for the purpose of using it in my future classroom. As a Master's student in Secondary English Education, I want to know all that I can about technology and maximizing its potential in my classroom. I am sure there will be some bumps in the road, but I am very excited and look forward to sharing with you the technological wisdom I (hopefully) acquire!

18 October 2010

Google Docs, again

So, I know that I raved about Google Docs in a previous post. I still really like it, but using it over the weekend to publish and turn in my LP, I came across some issues I did not like. When you upload some documents, the program will alter it. For example, I had created a handout with decorative font and a nice border around it, and when I put it up on Google Docs it was totally changed. It was simplified, and all the extra work I had put into it was eliminated, which made me mad. Knowing this will affect how and when I use Google Docs.

No comments:

Post a Comment