The Purpose:

This blog is to archive my journey through the technological universe! I am embarking on learning the most up-to-date technology for the purpose of using it in my future classroom. As a Master's student in Secondary English Education, I want to know all that I can about technology and maximizing its potential in my classroom. I am sure there will be some bumps in the road, but I am very excited and look forward to sharing with you the technological wisdom I (hopefully) acquire!

20 October 2010

Scavenger Hunt!



Today was scavenger hunt day! I have not done one of these in a long time, and I really enjoyed it! I think this is a great activity for any grade level, and putting the presentation together tied the whole thing together. The themes of each group was interesting as well. I would definitely model an activity in my class after today's scavenger hunt. The only downside to this was that I did not have an opportunity to use Animoto for it, but I am sure I will get to make a video eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment