The Purpose:

This blog is to archive my journey through the technological universe! I am embarking on learning the most up-to-date technology for the purpose of using it in my future classroom. As a Master's student in Secondary English Education, I want to know all that I can about technology and maximizing its potential in my classroom. I am sure there will be some bumps in the road, but I am very excited and look forward to sharing with you the technological wisdom I (hopefully) acquire!

27 October 2010

Shakespeare Inspired!

Today I made my first graphic organizer using Inspiration. Once again, I loved this activity! I found the program to be quite easy and efficient. The ability to toggle between outline and graphic views helped me make sure that all of my information was included. This  is an original and fun way to display material, and I will use this for sure in my classroom (hopefully my future school will have the program). Also, the ability that I had to add a video right onto the graphic was cool...all I have to do is click on it and it will play. If I were a student, I would enjoy seeing this in a lesson plan about Shakespeare.

No comments:

Post a Comment