The Purpose:

This blog is to archive my journey through the technological universe! I am embarking on learning the most up-to-date technology for the purpose of using it in my future classroom. As a Master's student in Secondary English Education, I want to know all that I can about technology and maximizing its potential in my classroom. I am sure there will be some bumps in the road, but I am very excited and look forward to sharing with you the technological wisdom I (hopefully) acquire!

03 November 2010

Interactive Excel

I just used Excel for the first time this week, and it was hard! All of the grid lines kind of stressed me out, and I did not find the end result as visually pleasing as I would have liked. I do see the academic value of the interactive component, but this was not my favorite activity this semester. However, with a bit more practice, I might feel more confident in my ability to use the program, and therefore enjoy it more.

No comments:

Post a Comment